Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Final evaluation

  Fundamentals of advertising has been an experience, I have felt every emotion since I have been in this class and at some points time I felt overwhelmed with the final project but there is a saying that goes “ If you haven’t failed then you have never really tried anything new.” Coming into this class I hadn’t much computer knowledge and hated the idea of twitter but in retrospect I have a new found love for twitter, and even my blog. My sister sent me a text saying she loved my blog and said that it really sounded like I knew what I was talking about and that made me believe in myself because at first I didn’t believe I sounded like I did. I have learned a lot about myself in that I can achieve anything I put my mind to, I also have learned that I need to be confident in my ideas. Learning the ins and outs of advertising has been interesting and the average person really doesn’t know what it entails to create campaigns and get the consumers attention but I have learned key elements of advertising and for that I am grateful. When it comes to learning about advertising it is very important to have someone that teaching you be passionate about it otherwise you will be sitting in a class just listening to someone lecture but all you will here is the sound of the peanuts teacher, fortunately my teacher interacted with his students and made it fun and since I am a hands on learner everything worked out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment